- The company was founded in 2004 by Manfred Sehmsdorf following an extensive career in leading positions of well-known international and national
production companies as well as importers and exporters of food products, in particular confectionery and baking goods.
- 100% of the capital stock belongs to Mr. Sehmsdorf.
- The company operates in cooperation with Land-Leben,
the market leader for soup garnishments in Austria.
- It is located within the premises of the Land-Leben offices at the outskirts of Salzburg, in Anthering, and has access to the complete Land-Leben infrastructure,
including marketing, sales, purchasing, order processing and everything else.
- Products are targeted primarily at the food and organic trade, drug stores, cash & carry and convenience stores.
- A growing share of the company sales is achieved through exports to other European markets such as B, CH, CZ, DK, F, G, NL, ROM, SK, and others to follow.